Inquire about the availability of documents in alternate formats.
Sacramento County Elections is always looking for polling places. Get involved and make a difference by participating in the election process. If you have, or know of a facility or business that is accessible to voters with specific needs, please email the Precinct Operations Division.
- The minimum space required for a polling place is 18 by 20 feet. One electrical outlet must also be available for use.
- A survey of every facility needs to be completed by our staff to ensure accessibility requirements are met for voters with disabilities.
- The facility is to be available to the precinct board from 6:00am – 10:00pm on Election Day. Voting hours at the polling place are 7:00am – 8:00pm.
- The polling place must be free of any activities that would interfere with the voting process.
- Sacramento County will pay $50.00 for use of the facility.