Attention Sacramento County Voters: your input is needed!
to comment on Sacramento County’s plan to implement the California Voter’s Choice Act and where you would like to see a Vote Center or Ballot Drop Box in your community.
The California Voter’s Choice Act became law in 2016 to make voting more convenient and accessible. Currently, 64% of Sacramento County voters already permanently vote by mail. Vote Centers will open two weekends before Election Day so voters can vote on a day that fits with their busy schedule.
- You choose how to vote: through the mail, drop-off box, or Vote Center.
- You choose when to vote: you now have 11 days to vote at any Vote Center location in Sacramento. Election Day hours are still 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
You can vote early or on Election Day at a location close to home, to work, anywhere in the County!
- You choose where to vote: any voter can visit any Vote Center in the County.
- Get the support you need: Vote Center staff will be there to help you have a great voting experience, including providing assistance in multiple languages, helping voters with disabilities, and updating your voter registration information.
- Election Administration Plan
- Public Notices
- Locations/Vote Centers
- Vote Center Resources